- ATM FA
- Johor Darul Takzim II
- Kuala Lumpur FA
- Kuantan FA
- Negeri Sembilan FA
- PDRM FA
- Perlis FA
- PKNP FC
- Sabah FA
- Terengganu FA
- UiTM FC
Liga Perdana Malaysia 3D Kits Packs for Football Manager 2017
In this tutorial, We’ll explain how to install Malaysian Super League 3D kits into Football Manager 2017.
1. First step: Go to the following directory: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/
2. Second step: Now, create a new folder named “graphics“. Then, inside the graphics folder, you should create a new folder named “kits”. Then create a new folder named '3d' inside the kits folder.
3. Third step: Open the .zip or .rar file (with WinRar), and extract the content to the following 4. directory: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\graphics\kits\3d\Malaysia
4. Fourth step: Start Football Manager 2017 and go to Preferences -> Interface and untick Use Caching to decrease page loading times, and tick Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences.
5. Fifth step: Press Confirm button.
Any questions, use the comment box below.
Checkout this kits :